Yugioh Question. PLZ help

k i have 2 questions regarding a combo and just a question

1. if i tribute yubel does its effect activate

2. if i use sangan to get hand of nephthys instead of yubel to summon pheonix do u think that will suprise my opponent

Update:

i didnt mean by its own effect. i mean as a tribute summon

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yubels effect will activate becuz it is sent to the grave and not destroyed by its own effect

i would try to summon nephthys who has a decent attack and good effect

and yubel needs a tribute at the end of each turn to stay on the field use mystic tomato for yubel

• 1 decade ago

Hello. To answer your first question, Yubel's effect will NOT activate if you tribute her as a cost for her own effect. She must be destroyed for he effect to activate. An excellent way to do this is by using Doom Shaman to summon Yubel. When you tribute Doom Shaman to keep Yubel on the field, its effect activates, destroying Yubel and allowing you to summon Terror Incarnate! Pretty cool, huh?

Your second question is really a matter of opinion. It may work during at least one duel, but just make sure the circumstances under which you do this are to swing the duel in your favor.

Hope my answers have helped you!!!

• 1 decade ago

No, Yubel must be destroyed and tributing is not destroying. Terror Incarnate is the same I believe since you would miss the timing.

Heck no. You don't get Yubel with Sangan unless you use Doom Shaman.

• 1 decade ago

yeah it'll work so can somen tarror incarnate and nepeleys-something-card (sorry really don't get the name) but i'm not too shur it'll come as a surprise but hey it's a good combo!! ^_^

Source(s): get your game on!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.