What happened to Raven Simon of the Cheetah Girls?

Why is Raven Simone no longer on the Cheetah Girls? I was just wondering bc I have not seen her with them. Did she quit on purpose or did they fire her. I know she was on Cheetah Girls 2 but when i saw a preview for Cheetah Girls 3 she was not on there. What happened? Thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

raven has decided to persue both a solo music and acting career independant of the cheetah girls and all around disney persona,hence her not continuing her show,that's so raven,which was still very popular. she wants to attract an older fan base. plus there was friction btwn her and some of the cheetah girls. although i like raven i didn't like her as galleria so i think it was a wise choice. i think she literally out grew he role.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shes not gonna be in it because of her own personal career. She has her own music and movie and stuff; shes really not a disney channel person anymore; she does all sorts of stuff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She quit Disney altogether so she could be taken seriously as an actress .

Source(s): Raven herself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she quit after the first movie, but they already wrote her script for the 2nd movie, so she just stayed. and now is no longer a cheeta girl

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she got too fat for her own good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she got fat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.