My boyfriend is 32 and he's really depressed.Heis very tickleish,so I got him a tickle me elmo to cheer him up

He lost his job...we're grown folks,but I just think it would make him smile some.And because I can't tickle him....Elmo should do,plus elmo says "give elmo a break" Which is what he needs now.What do you think ?.

Favorite Answer

Just give him a B.J

No not that...

A bad joke he will laugh is head off because it so bad.

My partner tickles me silly to cheer me up,

and the rush of oxygen and endorphins actually

makes me feel better. I've had times when I

was really p*ssed off and after being tickled

for a few minutes the laughter took over and

I wasn't mad anymore. There are lots of things

you can do to make someone feel better when

they are depressed. I don't know why you say

you can't tickle your guy, but just love him!

That's the very best thing of all!

Tickling him might give him temporary laugh but it wont really make him feel any better. Just be there for him, search jobs together, talk to him, discuss about the problems.

then give him some time to at least relax and chill out. Let him lose his temper. He is still in mad attitude, so try to distance yourself for safe side. Try supporting him while you can. Like kissing him and saying I love you.. After you see that he is lightened up then... Make him smile by tickling him.

that's not going to work. You need to talk to him about why he is depressed and then help him get out of the depression. He should see a doctor about this.