how can he show me...

this guy is really into me and wants to date me. i've told him time and time again how im not sure because of his 'player' reputation. he's asked me a million times how he could show me he cares for me and wants to be with ME and not other girls.

is there any way that he could show me how he quote unquote 'cares' for me and that i can trust him? i told him i have no idea lol...

• Lora
    Favorite Answer

If it was me in that position, which I am not, I would tell him he would have to prove it to me, by giving me his full attention and that means no flirting with other girls when we are out and making comments like how he wants to get with a girl (even if he's joking). End of story. I would tell him, if you want me, would you like to share me with another man? And of course, his answer should be no, so then tell him you feel the same way. And that goes for talking to someone else. Too bad, I would tell him, if he really wanted me then he would have to go that extra mile.

I totally agree. if he wants to be with you that bad he will wait. But if he doesnt then hes just another player and he will make a mistake like in the past. So just let him know that you'll need some time, and watch him carefully. gl :)

Yes by his everyday actions with you. Give it a few weeks if he truly is a player he will slip up and you will know it.