Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

i hate sharks, do you?

i just watched a programme on tv about turtles and they showed a shark actually attacking and eating a turtle =( it was sad and nasty!

i hate a water turtle myself (in a tank) and it makes me think i never want her to get attacked like that lol

do you hate sharks??

Favorite Answer

uhhh yes i do.

sicko's eww. they are

just grossssss.! && i'd be

to afraid to actually see one live

and poor turtle.STUPID SHARK..

nicely, i will say i don't hate sharks, yet as Uncle mentioned, they are are many, many different animals that i admire. Sharks, for my area, are something to observe from a secure distance and ideally, not close adequate to attack me, could they be hungry. it fairly is sweet to love animals, I do too, besides the undeniable fact that, shall we are saying somebody you enjoyed very plenty on your loved ones became attacked by a shark and lost a limb or worse have been killed, i'm particular you does not experience the comparable approximately sharks.

No, if there were no sharks then the Oceans would be populated with garbage, full of jellyfish..........

Its a cycle of life..........Orcas eat Sharks (my fav animal) but I don't hate Orcas

nope, its all a food chain.

I really love sharks, they've done nothing bad to anyone, people

are the ones that go out and invade their homes, so its just nature.

= ]

I wouldn't say I hate them, I just don't want to meet one in the ocean. They are scarey creatures.

• Melly

Yes I do♥