Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

i hate sharks, do you?

i just watched a programme on tv about turtles and they showed a shark actually attacking and eating a turtle =( it was sad and nasty!

i hate a water turtle myself (in a tank) and it makes me think i never want her to get attacked like that lol

do you hate sharks??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

uhhh yes i do.

sicko's eww. they are

just grossssss.! && i'd be

to afraid to actually see one live

and poor turtle.STUPID SHARK..

• 4 years ago

nicely, i will say i don't hate sharks, yet as Uncle mentioned, they are are many, many different animals that i admire. Sharks, for my area, are something to observe from a secure distance and ideally, not close adequate to attack me, could they be hungry. it fairly is sweet to love animals, I do too, besides the undeniable fact that, shall we are saying somebody you enjoyed very plenty on your loved ones became attacked by a shark and lost a limb or worse have been killed, i'm particular you does not experience the comparable approximately sharks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, if there were no sharks then the Oceans would be populated with garbage, full of jellyfish..........

Its a cycle of life..........Orcas eat Sharks (my fav animal) but I don't hate Orcas

• 1 decade ago

nope, its all a food chain.

I really love sharks, they've done nothing bad to anyone, people

are the ones that go out and invade their homes, so its just nature.

= ]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I wouldn't say I hate them, I just don't want to meet one in the ocean. They are scarey creatures.

• Melly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes I do♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.