Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Where can i watch h20 just add water season 1 episode 14 "surprise!"

I've searched veoh, googleviodeo, and youtube and can't find "H20 season 1 episode 14 surprise"

Sorry but sidereel doesn't work it just sends a link to veoh which does not work... and surf the channel won't load....i have a up to date computer so it is not my computer....help people !!!!

Favorite Answer

You might be able to watch it on this website:

sidereel.com, just go to the top of the page type in the thing you want to watch and then click 'search'. It will bring you a lot of things to choose from. Choose the on you want then go to the links section and BAM! watch it!

I hope that helped! But if you don't find it there you can still watch a lot of other shows or movies!

Source(s): sidereel.com

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): watch h20 add water season 1 episode 14 surprise: https://tr.im/CulDa

I can't find it either but I know the whole 3 seasons are on netflix

Source(s): A friend

The best way to do this is to go to www.surfthechannel.com they have EVERYTHING that has to do with movie and tv..you can even watch old shows like three stooges and stuff..i think ur show will be there to0.

Source(s): surf the channel BEST ANWSER PLZ

If sidereel won't work, I would try surfthechannel.com

Good luck!

buy the season