How Do You Put Limewire Songs In iTunes?

hey, i just downloaded limewire on my new macbook just last night.

im downloading some songs right now, and it says that they're complete.

so now how do i put the songs into my itunes?

thanks! (10 points)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • rick
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

on itunes go to file top left corner go to import go to limewire folder click song they will appear in itunes

• Chloe
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You should have a 'Shared' folder on your computer where your limewire downloads are held.

Shared is the name of the folder unless you named it something else during the installation.

Search that name and simply play the songs!

If that doesn't work then try going into Itunes and importing the songs manually.

Hope this was the answer you were looking for!

Chloe <3

• 1 decade ago

There's no such thing as 'Limewire' songs. What you downloaded is probably MP3 files.

You can get these in to iTunes by either dragging and dropping from the Limewire window, or clicking 'import' from iTunes and locating the files on your hard drive.

• 1 decade ago

I have a Toshiba but the process should be the same. In the Lime Wire library it should tell you were the songs are being saved to most likely your C drive. Open your iTunes then go to File/Import and go into your C drive and look for your Users File/Owner File in there is where you'll find your shared file, that where your songs should be. Select the song and hit open. It should send it to your iTunes library from there click the song and drag it over to you ipod music. Hope it makes sense..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Open Limewire. bypass to alternatives under "Limewire" tab. look for Itunes interior the scroll down demonstrate then click it. A window would desire to pop up asserting enable Itunes importing. basically examine the container.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Find your shared folder from limewire.

Copy or cut the songs from there and paste them into another folder e.g. My Music\new songs

Load itunes.

Go to File

Select Add Folder to Library

Select the folder where you just pasted the songs, in the browse for folder window.

Click OK

Itunes will import the songs for you

• 1 decade ago

Sorry-I dont think you can do that. I ditched my I-pod and bought an MP3. It's easier that way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.