help me pick a book!!!

i absolutely love the whole 'vampire' thing. twilight series is my favorite books. i love vampires. and now that the series is over for a while i need something to keep me busy till midnight sun comes out. any recommendations?? please and thank you!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

how old are you??

im 13 and here are some of my favorite books:

the city of ember series

absolute brightness

running out of time

among the hidden

gossip girl series

• 1 decade ago

Author Anne Rice has a series of vampire books starting with the first, "Interview with a Vampire." (You might remember the movie that came out a few years ago starring Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. It was based on the novel.)

• 1 decade ago

Hehe same here!

but after the book Eclipse...I started my " Twilight Diet " lol xD

I have started reading " Blue Bloods." " The Darkangel"

Both those books are a series ; ] Really great...they are about vampires too ^^ and a little romance ^^

• 1 decade ago

i absolutely loved the twilight series too, so i tried to look for more teenage-romance-vampire books. you would be surprised by how many there are! try the morganville vampires series by rachel caine- these are excellent. also vampire academy by richelle mead is very good too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I read "The Uglies" Trilogy, it includes 4 LONG and entertaining books, and I read it after I finished twilight. I definitely recommend it. Its about a future civilization, it may seem weird, but trust me. You wont regret it! It ends really good & its by Scott Westerfeild.

Source(s): Barnes & Nobile
  • 1 decade ago

a reaally reaally good vampire series is "cirque du freak" i was never really into the whole vampire scene but, this series is just too good. i've never met a person who has read cirque that has not liked it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

look for me at moonlight by mary dowing hahn is an excellent vampire book you wont want to put down happy reading

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you like sci-fi/ fantasy/horror theme then i recommend these.

Uglies by - Scott Westerfeld

Pretties by Scott Westerfeld

Specials by Scott Westerfeld

extras by Scott Westerfeld

if you like adventure

Journey to the center of the earth by jules verne

mystery

NANCY drew

• 1 decade ago

Um, Dracula. The original and the best!

• 1 decade ago

Books by Zane are very good they are very interesting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.