Most attractive ethnicity as following..

Note - I am not racist. I am just asking for everyones opinion. :)

You may list them from most attractive to least attractive if you like.

Italian, Dominican (Spanish ethnicities), Asian, African American, German, Irish, Greek, Polish & any other ethnicity you'd like to throw in there!

Update:

By the way, I'm Italian.

&& I LOVE Dominican & Italian men. ;)

Update 2:

By the way, I'm Italian.

&& I LOVE Dominican & Italian men. ;)

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Tamara
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't consider a person attractive by their skin color or heritage.

• 1 decade ago

There is no ethnic group that is more beautiful than the other. It all depends on your taste and preference. You can always find beautiful people in any ethnic group if you are open minded. As an individual you may prefer a certain ethnic group whichis ok if it is for the right reason. But true beauty comes from inside not from your ethnicity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Irish, Scottish, French.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hate these kinds of questions. Every SINGLE COUNTRY has some VERY GOOD LOOKING people. It's just that most countries in Asia and South America aren't highlighted as much and stereotyped a whole lot.

But anyways my preference is brown women(from asia and south america with a tanned complexion NOT white or black).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

i'm gonna take a stab at this awkward question i might want to work out a Caucasian lady with an African American booty and have Hispanic eyes. long legs, any coiffure, and in shape

• myview
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Black, Hispanic and Italian, not attracted to the others.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hispanic (Mexico, Brazil, Colombia), European (German, Swiss, Italian) and Far East Asian (Japanese, Korean, Chinese) are my favourites in looks.

Least favourite would probably be Aborigines, they really aren't a good looking people.

• 1 decade ago

haha I use to think like that but ethnicity doesn't matter on how beautiful you are & yes that is a racist question. Beauty comes from the inside :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, White Americans are attractive than others over seas my opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I truly dig all. If you have a nice body, nice face, nice personality, I'm all over it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.