Cherry
Lv 6
Cherry asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who do you like more?

john morrison or shelton benjamin as in athletic ability not looks please or who's more popular. I think john morrison because he does and unorthodox style of moves that arent crazy or insane but there pretty impressive.

Star if you want john morrison to dump the miz and pursue a singles career or if you just like the question

Update:

yes i will hardy_girl

and keep up the good answers

Update 2:

what happened to dumping the miz it's ok to tag up every now and then but miz doesn't need to be stuck up morrison's butt every 24/7 lol

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow! It's close but I've got to say Morrison because he does some very original stuff. Some of the things Benjamin does I've seen others do before but he's still very athletic. I kinda like Miz and Morrison as a team.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There Both Good superstars. But I say John Morrison

• lol you use the word "unorthodox" style like micheal cole, i prefer Morrison he does pretty impressive and he's very athletic and fun to watch when he's doing the dirt sheet with the miz (i love that show)

• 1 decade ago

absolutely john morrison i hate the guy nyes he has awesome abs yes but hes way better than shelton benjamin with his excuses

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that is a good question. but i will give it to john morrison the guy is just underated and needs a push.

• Steven
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Personally, i like Shelton better but think your thinking in the right direction as far as getting rid of miz..

• 1 decade ago

i dont like either but i would have to say shelton " the gold standard" . he is very athletic and is impressive with his moves. one thing u do gotta look at is his past wrestlemania match . he was good and it was a great match. it was cool when he got planted on that ladder

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like Morrison better because he doesnt botch moves alot like Benjamin does(no offence Benjamin fans)

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Definetely morrison..His fighting style is awesome..i was impressed when he did that moonsault with the ladder at WM24....

• KENTA
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Tough question. I like them both and I think they should both be main eventers. Both are great in the ring and are athletic.

Tough, but I'd say Shelton.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.