Teaching interview question that I'd like a little help with...Thanks
I have a general answer, but I'd really like a good, solid answer. What are the essential components of a good elementary language arts lesson? Math? Thanks so much!
- moondrop000Lv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
All lessons plans have the same components, whether language arts or math or whatever. They are:
1. What is the state standard you are trying to teach?
2. What is the objective?
3. Input (List materials and describe lesson in detail.)
4. Modeling (Teacher should model the action)
5. Check for understanding
6. Independent practice
7. Closure (repeat and enhance and solidify what was learned.)