I had a couple weird dreams over the past few feeks.

Ok, the first one was where I went into this castle and there was a crystal ball or something and whenever I tried to grab it, the floor fell out and I fall for like 5 seconds and wake up when I hit the floor and my chest hurts a little. Ive had this dream like 10 times lol. And the second one, me and my friends are on this road trip, and for some reason, this girl that I like(This isn't my account, im a guy, just for the record) is going with us. We stopped at a gas station and when I went back the girl I liked got kidnapped by some guys. Then the rest of us planned out how to get her back(I have no idea how we knew where she was lol) but she was in this weird looking building and I went to go fight the guards while my friends saved her and then when it was over I was looking for her and I couldn't find her.

I KNOW, ITS WEIRD!!!

Can anyone make anything of it? Or are they just complete RANDOM?

Favorite Answer

To see a castle in your dream, signifies reward, honour, recognition, and praise for your achievements. It foretells that your future will be a happy one, surrounded by the love of your children, generosity of neighbours, and comfort of friends. You are destined to a position of power, wealth, and prestige. To dream that you live in a castle, signifies your need for security and protection to the point where you may be isolating yourself from others.

Dreams are usually not random if you remember them hours after you wake up...from my experience...comfortable future interesting travel is what i get from the castle....trying or rescuing someone signifies sudden success in a previous sticky situation

It suggests how included, and what kind of you take care of your little one, despite the fact that you are scared. You sound like a well mum or dad, however you should not be scared. Good success and congratulations!

In both dreams you are trying to get something you can't have. You are concerned about getting something and afraid you won't get it. What is it? Apparently, you are not going to be able to get it.