What is a good restaurant in Boston for a 100 person dinner?

I need some help. In early November, I'm hosting a large event (100 people) in Boston and need a good place for dinner. We will be near the convention centre, so something around that area is best although we'd be willing to take a taxi too.

I'm looking for a great meal with good ambience and enough space that 100 people won't feel too cramped. We also need a bar area to mill about before dinner. As well, we'd like the ability to choose our dinner over a shortened pre-selected menu (for example - 3 apps, 3 mains, 3 deserts).

Can anyone provide suggestions? Price really isn't much of an option. I've budgeted $150-$175 per person (food, drinks, service, gratuity and taxes included).

Thanks for in advance for your help.

Favorite Answer

Maggianos. It's Italian food.

www.maggianos.com

Go to Dervenshire's of New London on the corner of New Britain Parkway and Yorkshire Place in downtown Boston....

• JOHN D

Stockyard

Vinny T's, also verona's they have a really nice function room its large