When your small business is somewhat slow. Do you give up or just hang in there??

I have a small business. My small business is somewhat very slow. I feel frustrated at times. Should I give up? Or should I just hang in there and continue surviving my small profits? Thanks everyone!

Favorite Answer

Hang in there and keep trying to grow your business. Not all business start off with instant success, you have to work with it and constantly think of ways to grow and improve your business. It' can be frustrating but giving up won't accomplish anything. Good Luck!

Hang in for the long run. I have been doing this for thirty years now. My customers are the greatest. like I always say " If I treat you right you will tell five people, but if I treat you wrong you will tell thirty people." This has worked for me and every one can see you make it. The money will come later.

It depends on what your small business is. I would need more information on what your business is and where you are located because market trends play quite a role in all aspects of your business.

i say hang in ther im in the same boat right now as long as your not affecting your family life and putting a finical burden on them i say keep it going and look for new ways to expand your business if you really like what you do it will turn around for you

good luck