How can I increase my chances of having a boy?

Is it a myth that a woman can get pregnant with a boy after her period?

since the boy sperm is "slower" than the girl. I have three girls already and would love to have a boy.

please give me your opinion

Favorite Answer

According to the Shettles method if you want to conceive a boy you would BD the day before you ovulate, so if you are charting temps this would be easy to figure out. If you want a girl however you would BD 3-4 days before.

Google the Shettles method. I got his book and even though I may not be patient enough to do it, it did help me out with charting and stuff.

baby boy dust to you! ;)

• ?

I have 2 boys! Both my pregnancies have been deliberate and we could have intercourse for the duration of my ovulation time and now not have intercourse per week earlier than my ovulation (we have been advised that the fewer in most cases you've intercourse earlier than ovulation the higher danger for a boy). This sounds loopy however after intercourse I could placed a pillow below my backside and lay there for approximately 10 minutes earlier than getting up (additionally advised that laying nonetheless and having your backside slightly increased helped matters). I do not particularly recognize if this had some thing to do with it or now not however I did get 2 boys! Good Luck to you....

I once heard you can eat certain meals that will increase/decrease your chances of having a boy or a girl. I think (not sure) it was the more carbohydrates you eat, the more chances you will have a boy. This story was on the news at one time, but I haven't researched it.

Blessings to you.

I am also trying to conceive, and have been researching alot online. I was surprised, because there are supposedly things that you can do to choose your baby's sex! Unsure if they work but it's worth a try. I don't know the websites off the top of my head, but I'm sure you can find some info online. I wish you the best!!!

There's no such thing as "boy" or "girl" sperm.

There's X, which yields a baby girl

There's Y, which yields a baby boy

I don't think there's anything you can do.

Maybe you'll be like my mom, she had 3 girls and then me!

Really there isn't much you can do. There are no myths.