Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why do Darwinists deny that the Big Bang is part of Evolution when the Cambrian Explosion

blew jellyfish pieces everywhere?

I'm not a person, I'm a cat, smarty pants.

Favorite Answer

Ohhai.

ceilingcat is gonna send u 2 basement fur dis. Just fyi.

Biological evolution didn't begin until about 5 billion years after the theoretical "Big Bang".

This question is just nonsense. First of all the Big Bang IS a part of evolution. I have come to the conclusion that the big bang was macro-evolution and mirco-evolution at the same time. Your rude little remarks trying to discredit intelligent individuals makes you out to be an immature person.

I think that in honor of your question I shall start referring to myself as a Nobelist in a nod to the importance of explosives in evolutionary thought.

Also, somebody please tell me that The New Atheist is a sockpuppet, because it's hard to believe somebody could be that seriously obtuse.

Where can I get a hat like yours?

I'm not going to insult your intelligence by suggesting you actually believe what you just said...

is this supposed to be funny?...