Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: Who would win in a to-the-death, no holds barred one-on-one dance off, Wonder Cat or Michael Jackson??

I got twenty bucks on the cat.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

*slaps you across the face*

You know I have a trick knee ever since the mountain climbing incident during the winter Olympics of 1998, when those two Russian rapelling experts attempted to bring Wonder to his death in an icy grave of ice, snow and polar bear droppings.

*slaps you again*

Why must you torture me this way ...?

Why ... why ????

*cries very hard*

• 1 decade ago

Wonder would beat the living beejeezus out of Whacko Jacko.

Smooth Criminal would start playing in the background, and Wonder and Jack-off would each step into the ring.

Michael would be all "HEE HEE" and makin' that "Schhhhhmon" sound and he'd be trying to beat it, but he'd slip and fall on his *** because his jheri curl juice got on the floor.

Wonder would put on his/her sequined gloves (on all four feet, mind you), and do the whole crotchitorial grab and pelvic thrust. Wonder would spin, grab crotch, thrust, spin, lather, rinse, repeat.

It would be like watching a glorious sunrise.

Oh, and the icing on the cake would be that Michael's nose fell off when he was blowing it after crying like a girl.

• 4 years ago

i'm the female that wanted to be on Soul practice back in the day. i could start up out doing the robotic then get on the floor and do some smash dancing strikes and end off with a spin two times and then do the splits. i could win that undertaking hands down and confident, i could take that undertaking too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No bet.

The whole world does not need to answer right now just to tell you once again...

Wonder's bad.

Source(s): Doo DOO DOO DOO DOO...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.