Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

poll: Pumphandle Slam v. Pumphandle Drop

which one do you like better?

pumphandle slam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f84eP0LiphY

Youtube thumbnail

pumphandle drop

Favorite Answer

I like the Pumphandle Slam better because it looks like it could to a lot of damage and finish anyone off, while the Pumphandle Drop is good but does not look it has a lot of damage.

• Kris

Pumphandle Slam

• Bonson

Pumphandle slam looks like it would probably hurt more, but since you're asking which i like better i would say i like the Pumphandle drop better.

• Cherry

pumphandle slam

Jeez, Draco. no may nicely be so rude, you've made Luna rather unhappy now. *sniffles* to boot, Rita. Why did you slam the door in my face? I in uncomplicated words had to grant you yet another quick-expenditures quill on your Valentine's day present day-day and larger jewels on your jewel encrusted glasses.

slam definatley.It looks like it hurts worse cause of the person falling on them,and the drop just looks like something you would do if you're scared of hurting yourself