I just got a new job and now im pregnant, can they delined me the job?

I just got hired to work at a new place. I start on Monday. I just found out that I'm pregnant can they delined me the job due to the fact that I'm pregnant. This is a job that I have been waiting for years. I don't want to lose this job. But don't know if I will lose it.(the job).

Favorite Answer

Legally, no they can't. I would still wait a little while before I told them. Thats like firing someone because they have a disability.

• dma

no silly they can not take back the offer. Start work and tell them at about 3 or 4 months. It will be fine.

Same thing happened to me. I had an interview and accepted my current job to start a month later....well, I got preggo that month and told my boss at week 12. She was totally fine with it. I'm 26 weeks now and will take 3 months off when the baby come.

Not much they can say.

You don't have to tell them you are pregnant. Most doctors recommend that you tell them when you are 3 months along that way you know that your pregnancy is going good. I wouldn't tell them this early anywho. They can't fire you because you are pregnant. Wait the 3 months and let them know. Best of luck to you.

Nope, they can't do that. Just wait a couple months to tell them.

Not legally. Don't bring it up to them, they'll find another reason then.