Grey asked in Dining OutUnited StatesDallas · 1 decade ago

16th Birthday Party Ideas around Denton or Dallas Texas

My 16th birthday is coming up and I really want to do something fun with a few of my friends. I want to go out to eat at a really fun or nice restaurant around the denton or dallas area. any ideas please??

Favorite Answer

The Magic Time Machine in Addison is an awesome, fun place to celebrate your birthday.

The Cheesecake Factory in The Frisco Mall is great. There is also a Dave and Busters there that is fun. Also look into Speed Zone in Dallas it is fun as is the Main Event in Plano.

• jy

Denton eh? I just went to TX for the first time and stayed near Denton for a week.. Sorry I didn't discover any restaurants in the 6 days that I was there but I did see a Hooters somewhere between Gainesville and Dallas...I just looked up my all-time favourite restaurant which is Fudruckers... There is one somewhere in Dallas.. I love that place! There is a nice size menu for all tastes but it is great for their cheeseburger.. you dress it yourself!! You and your friends may enjoy that.

Kona Grill at Northpark is great then you can hang out in the mall and take in a movie. Or Studio Movie Diner

Monte Carlo Pajama bypass Dressing (women as adult men,adult men as women) Gods and Goddesses (Any variety) homicide victims and Murderers (gown up such as you have been killed or you will kill) Pirates

Dave and Buster's would be fun.