Can I still be pregnant?

Hello! My period was suppost to start today. Ive been feeling pregnant for the past week with a few different symptoms (3rd time pregnant, 2nd baby if i am actually pregnant). Anyways, is it possible that i could still be pregnant but it just not show up for a while? whats the longest it could take? Ive taken two tests this week, one monday and one today and both were negative. Ive read that you can still be pregnant but your hormones just not show up on the test yet for a while. Anyway, could i still be pregnant? when should i test next?

Favorite Answer

Yea sometimes it takes the pregnancy hormone a while to build up...I suggest taking a test a weeks after u miss ur period...if its still neg and no period test again in another week...if thats negative too make an appt with ur doctor and see wat is going on...good luck

about a month and u cud b if u have the symptoms

hope this helps