Why do girls accept poor treatment?

I see all these girls taking verbal abuse from their boyfriends, and it seems that they just keep coming back for more. Also, it seems that the jerks and @ssholes almost always get the girl. It's obvious that their mama's never taught them how to treat a lady with respect, yet the girls seem to just take it in stride. I find it necessary to be chivalrous and respectful when dealing with women, but it doesn't seem that important to anyone anymore!

So what gives?

Favorite Answer

It is important and you should continue to treat girls with respect. Some women put up with this because they feel like they need the guy and can't imagine their lives without him. They keep telling themselves he will change and sometimes blame themselves for the way he acts. Some women are afraid of being alone so they'd rather stay with an abuser then be single.

i did it all the time cus i cared about the guys i was with, i regret it, i gave up some of my life for thoses scum

Source(s): myself