Isn't it interesting that Obama gets so much press, even on Al Jezeera?

I find it interesting. Your thoughts?

http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/uselections2008...

Read on.

"The importance of Obama's call for a more rational 'war on terrorism'"

Why so defensive?..did I blame anyone for anything?

Favorite Answer

Doesn't surprise me at all, when he loses the election he can become a spokesperson for their stations.

Liberals scare me

No, not all that interesting. Obama is saying things that is getting world attention. The press loves that. McCain on the other hand has to upgrade his campaign to be about him and the issues and not just about slamming Obama.

As for Al Jezeera, they are just another agency of the world press and will cover whatever they choose. Bush is on there quit a bit too from what I hear...........is that interesting?

But your link says that the Arabs think that Obama and McSame are the same. Both ardent supporters of Israel and both anti-terrorist. It was the article that says that Arabs are deeply divided. read it. it's says something completely different than the fear you're trying to sell here.

So, now its blame Obama for being reported on by a foreign new agency? wow, you people are surely desperate...