Spiritually speaking who would win?

Jesus vs. Satan in a 12 round boxing match.

No three knock down rule

You can't be saved by the bell

Would it be a first round knock out or go all 12 rounds?

Who would win in a decision?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

South Park already settled this.

Jesus wins in the first round, because Satan takes a dive. Of course Satan bet on Jesus.

• 4 years ago

Occulty may sail in with a pirate deliver and promote off a salvo of cannons adverse to the both one in all you, yet which could purely piss you adult men off. At that factor, i'd purely factor over at OneEye and loopy Pirate and say, "THEY DID IT!" EDIT: all proper, FailCat. i'll make stronger tremendous and stomp round! yet i love you and GAWDZILLA too a lot to take sides. So i am going to pass discover Gravity and step on him! EDIT 2: undesirable Beast! have not you concept about that crappy Godzilla action picture with Matthew Broderick??? It establishes rather obviously that GAWDZILLA is a lady! It grow to be a fantastically negative action picture, although, so that you need to really be counseled for not seeing it and being unaware. EDIT 3: OH! And the Pirate undesirable Badger! i am going to blame him/her/it, too! (No disrespect meant to the different pirate-form R&S characters...)

• 1 decade ago

Satan. Try turning the other cheek after a ball-dropping haymaker.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chuck Norris.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jesus has already won that baddle.

The beast that will be losed in Revalations is the Satan, you know the one with the wound that should have killed him, but God did not allow him to die preferring to save that for the judgment day.

• 1 decade ago

Jesus would of course because he's already beaten him once by

telling Satan, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: "Worship

the Lord your God, and serve him only." Matt 4:10

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

manny pacquiao ...round 9

• 1 decade ago

Jesus all he has to do is believe and have faith. + Satan is always trying to get Jesus to convert.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Satan isn't afraid to play dirty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the devil...he fights dirty

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.