Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what if you've done stuff but not sex and want a purity ring?

i have done some stuff with guys but not sex. is it still pointless to get one? i have devoted myself to God and asked for his forgiveness countless times. i really want to get one to show how serious i am about purity till marriage. will someone please help?

Update:

thanks so much guys! this was alot of help.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

God forgives. You should get one.

• John
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's never too late to make a change in your life. If you've made a go-forward commitment to purity, go ahead with the ring. If we were all defined forever by the things that we did in the past, none of us would paint a perfect picture. People are not static, the grow over time. Congratulations to you and good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. Get the ring, and make sure boys understand your faith and committment. If they want to be with a good girl like you, then they need to respect your desire for celibacy. Good for you!

• 1 decade ago

no one is going to run up to you at the counter and stop you from buying it. if you want and believe you deserve/need/want/will earn it then go for it. esp if it help you in reaching you goal or keeping you promise to yourself. afterall the ring is just a symblo, a reminder.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

purity rings are a joke. and who u gona show how good u are? GOD? get a life instead

• 1 decade ago

yeah if it means that much to you..

pls ans mine :

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200808...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.