I need some Songs for tattoos

K Guys I need some songs that have meaningful lyrics so I can take pieces of it to make a tattoos.. Thanks for the help!

Favorite Answer

Speed rock : 'Freewheel Burning - by Judas Priest'

Slow pop : 'I love the way u love me - by Eric Martin'

Foreign : L'amour (French) - by Carla Bruni, i suggest u to take the last piece from the lyric, or the last sentence, -l'amour..uhm..hm.. C'est ne pas vraiment-

Or

La Isla Bonita - by Madonna.

Just check out those song lyrics and take whichever u clicked in to.

Source(s): I'm a band singer

Thats kinda hard. It depends on what is meaningful to you personally. Is there something you are overcoming or someone representing? Tim McGraw sings that live like you were dying song, Shinedown sings "45", John Mayer has some good ones I guess it just depends on what type of meaningful you are looking for. Good Luck

I think that is a really good idea for a tattoo. :)

Nickelback - Far Away

The Calling - Wherever You Will Go.

The Script - The Man That Can't Be Moved

Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

That's all I got for now, good luck! :D

Just go with your favorite band or genre. As for me, I would've done "Gather & Give" (by: Finger Eleven). But overall, I don't like word tattoos unless they hold a special meaning to the user.

"Today" by Joshua Radin (or just anything by this guy)

Schyler Fisk

Goo Goo Dolls

just listen to these people and listen to other bands like this. There are alot of lyrics out there that mean something you just have to find them.

"on the way down i saw you, & you saved me from myself & i won't forget the way you loved me"