Clothes.... Ok i want cheap clothes on line is good i guess. I live in cali. I love name brand.

Ok i want cheap clothes on line is good i guess. I live in cali. I love name brand but i kinda want non name brand. I want to look hott. Im a size 00-1. I love journeys but its too exspensive. Oh yeah has anyone ever heard of pladohs closet?

Favorite Answer

look on ebay, million of items

Try TJ Maxx, AJ Wright, Marshalls, you know those kinds of stores. They get the overstock stuff from brand names stores. Forever 21 is good too.

And are you talking about Plato's closet? That store has used clothes in name brands like Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister, so prices won't be so bad. If you want to get clothes from there, I suggest washing it before you wear it for the first time.

how bout Ross. i don't know if they have 1 of those over there but they do here and u can buy all name brand stuff there for really cheap. if u don't have 1 of those there then shop online. go 2 www.rossstores.com. hope that helps! =)

fashionbug.com always has stuff on sale. i get stuff from them all the time. shipping is inexpensive, too.

plato's closet sells gently used clothes, a lot are name brand.

• aeropostale! and pacsun has really cute 00 jeans in sooo many washes :)

Try E-bay.