does the 'online surveys' realie work? someone told me it was fake..so do they realie pay? arent there fees?

ma friend told me it was fake an that they rip you off or something...so before i go an take these survey thing i want to be sure.....

Favorite Answer

There are many good online paid survey sites which conduct market research surveys. Many of them give handsome rewards for your participation in online surveys. You have to join each of them individually and you get survey invitations by email. Rewards for surveys vary from $1 to $20 or more. Many pay for each survey you take or give you points which you can redeem for cash at a particular level. Some of them enter you into sweepstakes.

All are free to join. The so called paid surveys which charge money like $35 for you to join are only databases of such free to join companies, which you have to join individually. But only 30 to 40 out of those 500 or so survey sites are really worth joining.

http://online-survey-income.blogspot.com/

I've included a list of the top 10 websites which I'm using on the above blog if you want to take a look.

1

Source(s): Get Paid for Surveys http://givitry.info/TakeSurveysForCash

IMPORTANT INFORMATION DON’T SKIP THIS!

One year ago I was in the same position as you, searching for a legitimate website that will pay Good Money for the completion of an honest survey. Due to my lack of trust in everyone Promoting their Personal Referral Links to treasure trooper and other various sites, I decided to sign up for 20 of the most popular and well know sites. Many of these sites actually mailed me a check. However, one site stood out as the best, and I received over $450 from them. I don’t want the reputation as a spammer, so if you would like a free invitation to this preferred site please E-Mail me at theshellysmith@yahoo.com

I will try to reply within a few hours or less.

Do you know that companies are paying top-dollar to have users like you try their products and services for free? At CashCrate, we pass that money on to you. Simply complete free offers and get paid without spending a dime! Want to register? Go here!!

http://cashcrate./ com/705194 (The reason for the numbers on the end is so I can get points for reffering you; and take out the space)

If you dont believe me, look up other yahoo answer questions to see others' experience. Its totally worth it. People from all around the world can use. Users as young as 13 can use it. I recieved a check in the mail for about $100.

They can work, but you have to do insanely a lot just to get any money. If you really were desperate then you could try that, but then most of these services only allow you to do so many surveys in a certain time.

So don't waste your time.

Yes online surveys do work, as long as you only sign up with real legitimate paid survey sites.

I have done paid surveys for a while, and have been using a site called:

MySurvey123.com.

It has free lists of legit paid survey sites, reviews and ratings, and articles of guide and advice that help you get a good and quick start.

They've worked for me. I review some survey sites to make money that have worked for me at http://cashtutor.blogspot.com/ What you have to do is complete surveys and offers for companies that want the public's opinion. By doing this, you are able to earn money very easily for simply giving your opinion or trying out sample products. This is a great service that allows one to work from home, on their spare time, at their leisure, and still bring in a nice sum of money every month. People have made up to $1000 easily on this site by just working on it in their spare time. It is not going to replace a real job's salary, but it is a very nice bonus. There are also many features on these web site, such as contests and special surveys, from which you can redeem extra prizes that would be sent to you with your monthly cheque, such as iPods, Xbox 360s, PSPs, digital cameras, gift certificates, and much more.

No payment from you is ever required, not to sign up, not EVER. Unlike other sites that try to scam people out of their money, these sites never requires you to pay them.

"If the site doesn't get paid from me, then why would they have this service going?" - The sites don't get paid directly from you, but when you complete an offer or survey, they also get paid a small portion of what you earned yourself. For example, if you complete a survey about computers let's say, you would earn maybe $2 and the web site itself would recieve $0.50 from the company also for getting you to complete the survey. These surveys take little time at all, most taking up less than even 1 or 2 minutes of your time.

Fraud is also a big deal on the Internet these days, and this site recognizes that. That is why they ask for ONLY three bits of information: Your name, email address and your home address. Yup, that is all. No credit card information, no banking information, nothing like that. All they require is your name and address so that your cheque can be sent to your home every month. Your email address is only required to confirm that you have done the offers and surveys. Fortunately, no spam mail or junk mail is ever sent out by this site and your information is never shared with any other company.

Personally I have been a member of these websites, along with thousands of other satisfied users, for approximately 1.5 years now and have earned well over $8600 by working in my spare time. This web site has been great to me, also the members and administrator are very friendly, and are always there to help you with a question or problem you may be having. So far, I've listed only positives about this site, because I can't think of a single negative thing about it. Earn money in your spare time, at no cost to you...Easy as that! I give you my word that they pay.

email me at lancesurveys@hotmail.com if you have any questions

p.s half the answers you were givens are scams awsurveys, snapdollars, etc. don't worry i deleted most of them

Check out http://fyad.org/p3mc You will find some job opportunities, money making ideas and free resources to help you get started.

Alot of them are scams. Recently I started getting into online surveys, and I can see it will be pretty profitable. Cash Crate is one of the most popular one that ACTUAL pays. It is free. Most sites that require you to pay or look to good to be true usualy are fake or scams. I have already recieved a check from Cash Crate so I know it does work. All you have to do is sign up and try. check out http://shanepreston.blogspot.com/ It has my link to cash crate and some info. The referall program is also very cool, and you can make some serious cash that way. Message me here if you need any help or want to know more!

Source(s): easycashforfree.tk

Start with 'treasuretrooper'. they are legit & you dont need to pay. they will send you payment via 'paypal account' or via 'check'.

http://mypaidsurvey.blogspot.com/

Good Luck.