Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 1 decade ago

Do you need a special license to drive a School Bus that is turned into a RV?

I'm buying a school bus and converting it into a RV I was wondering if I need a special license or will my normal license work. I live in Colorado

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Your regular license should be fine, however, the bus conversion will have to be documented with the DMV and an inspection will be required before you can title/register the RV. Contact your DMV to learn the requirements for a conversion, and who you need to contact for your inspection.

  • 1 decade ago

    I don't know about Colorado bot most states only require a regular driving license. Check with the DMV.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    as long as you have a commercial veachal lisence you are good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.