Do I have diabetes? help thanks

after eating anything these days containing sugar such as chocolate, even meals it can make me feel really giddy and high (like i've had a few drinks) but when I do drink I never feel that way just tired, so i never drink :( Anyway, I was fine with that, but now it's getting annoying as I can't seem to go through a day without either craving something sweet so that I can get giddy! I know the odd bit chocy helps perk you up, but now having sugar in my diet, even little bits at a time within meals or snacks can make me shaky, feel sick and have dihorrea (not nice :( ) I tried cutting out sugar but it makes me v.moody with people. I was tested for diabetes a few years ago, but don't have it. should i get checked again? i've noticed changes in my eyes such as a 'glazed' look. help appreciated thanks

Favorite Answer

As a nurse I would tell you to go get checked by your family doctor

just to make sure. A test won't harm you.

Usually tho, People who have diabetes experience more severe warning signals such as:

Frequent urination

Excessive thirst

Extreme hunger

Unusual weight loss

Increased fatigue

Irritability

Blurry vision

Maybe reading these links will help you more.

I am writing to tell you what an incredible impact these methods had on my life! I have had type 2 diabetes for 27 years. For me, the worst part of this horrible disease is the severe pain I constantly get in my feet. The pain is so bad that I avoid standing and walking as much as possible. I've got to tell you that within the first month, my feet stopped hurting altogether and I can now walk totally pain free.

Believe it or not, I even danced at my niece's wedding last month, something I have not done in a many years. I've been following the book for six months now and my blood sugar is well within normal range. I feel great!

I recommend you use the Type 2 Diabetes Destroyer to naturally reverse your diabetes.

HeresHow I Cured My Diabetes : http://diabeteskeybook.com/

sounds like you are hypoglycemic....you have almost an allergy to sugar. you need to go to the doctor and be tested and then control with diet.

Does NOT sound like diabetes.

i have no idea but maybe this will help

click the link

http://diabetes.about.com/od/symptomsdiagnosis/p/S...

u now wat no u don't have it OK GET IT