Do I have diabetes? help thanks

after eating anything these days containing sugar such as chocolate, even meals it can make me feel really giddy and high (like i've had a few drinks) but when I do drink I never feel that way just tired, so i never drink :( Anyway, I was fine with that, but now it's getting annoying as I can't seem to go through a day without either craving something sweet so that I can get giddy! I know the odd bit chocy helps perk you up, but now having sugar in my diet, even little bits at a time within meals or snacks can make me shaky, feel sick and have dihorrea (not nice :( ) I tried cutting out sugar but it makes me v.moody with people. I was tested for diabetes a few years ago, but don't have it. should i get checked again? i've noticed changes in my eyes such as a 'glazed' look. help appreciated thanks

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As a nurse I would tell you to go get checked by your family doctor

just to make sure. A test won't harm you.

Usually tho, People who have diabetes experience more severe warning signals such as:

Frequent urination

Excessive thirst

Extreme hunger

Unusual weight loss

Increased fatigue

Irritability

Blurry vision

Maybe reading these links will help you more.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I am writing to tell you what an incredible impact these methods had on my life! I have had type 2 diabetes for 27 years. For me, the worst part of this horrible disease is the severe pain I constantly get in my feet. The pain is so bad that I avoid standing and walking as much as possible. I've got to tell you that within the first month, my feet stopped hurting altogether and I can now walk totally pain free.

Believe it or not, I even danced at my niece's wedding last month, something I have not done in a many years. I've been following the book for six months now and my blood sugar is well within normal range. I feel great!

I recommend you use the Type 2 Diabetes Destroyer to naturally reverse your diabetes.

• 5 years ago

HeresHow I Cured My Diabetes : http://diabeteskeybook.com/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds like you are hypoglycemic....you have almost an allergy to sugar. you need to go to the doctor and be tested and then control with diet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Does NOT sound like diabetes.

• 1 decade ago

i have no idea but maybe this will help

click the link

http://diabetes.about.com/od/symptomsdiagnosis/p/S...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u now wat no u don't have it OK GET IT

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.