Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Hair extensions for 'classic' emo hair? help please

Hiya :)

I am a 14 (soon 15) year old girl that wants the 'classic' emo hairstyle with a long bang in the front swept to the side and short and spikey in the back.

The problem is that I Dont have long enough hair in the front. It's like 3 cm past my eyes.

plus that i have many layers in my hair so since i dont have thick hair and need the hair that's kinda in top of the head, if u understand, It'll look too thin in the front.

I am too lazy to wait a year or something like that for my hair to grow, so I wonder if i could use hair extensions? or will that look bad?

Thanx for answers! :)

..and btw! I could use some pictures to show how I want my hair at the hairsaloon, but none of the pictures i have of that hairstyle is good enough... can someone please give me a link to some pictures? ty :)

..oh and last... ;P Is it 'okay' for girls to have that hairstyle? i mean all the pictures i have seen of that is of boys.. :/

thankies all :) :)

Favorite Answer

lol that hair completely describes scene but if u want emo keep it short bobcut is nice and then the bangs are fine but if u want scene here are sum steps for ur hair

1. brush thru hair

2. straighten hair (chi chi chi straightner)

3. brush thru hair

4. Tease!!! if u dont kno how look it up on youtube

5.while teaseing HAIRSPRAY!!! (rave hairspray preferably)

6. make sure u only teased the top if u got the bottom then u can just hold the middle and brush thru the bottom

you're tremendously gorgeous the way you at the instant are inspite of the undeniable fact that it incredibly is kinda glaring. i think of you may seem good with that new style of hair which you needed. yet i think of you may seem the superb in case you had your hair shoulder length. quite with some blonde or maybe pink highlights.

It will look horrible.