I would like to know are skinny (tight) jeans are still in fashion?

I would like to know are skinny (tight) jeans are still in fashion?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I still wear skinny jeans because i really hate other jeans now!

I still see people wearing skinny jeans but sadly they are going out of fashion and flared jeans are coming in :(

I work in a fashion shop, and the stock which is coming in deliverys is flares and skinny jeans are decreasing in our deliverys..

• 1 decade ago

I would certainly hope so bcuz girls are so sexy wearing them however having a look at several web sites of manufacturers I get the feeling the trend is not as strong as it was in the past 2 yrs. I don't really mind the other styles coming back but I'd hate to see women's skinny jeans be discontinued all together...

• 4 years ago

A) i in my opinion discover it to be wierd, I dont always anticipate gay. B) even with you wanna do (how the heck do you discover skinny jeans delicate?) C) i think, or each and each and every of the "skinny jean people" may die off without potential to procreate. D) even with you want. E) once you step outdoors contained in the view of people you'd be categorised/judged regardless.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, they are. It'd be hard to find a fashion magazine from this month that doesn't feature at least one pair.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

they're going out. flared jeans are coming back in. all of the fall/winter lines are going to be featuring flared/wide-legged pants instead of the tapered look that came in a few years back.

• yep! especially for petite girls like me who cant wear those wide leg jeans or we'd look like 10yr olds trying on our moms clothes 8D

• 1 decade ago

yes they are! i just read teen vogue and they showed them in it quite many times!

• Melly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yes they are♥

• 1 decade ago

yep

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes yes they are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.