Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

Would you help me with this letter, please? I need it to be written in

proper English.

".....I satege as observer since first semester in Oral and Maxilofacial Surgery in hospitals and private clinics and also in Oral Implants in post-graduate at USP - University of Sao Paulo. I have an internship as an observer without paying, in order to know the operation of clinics and hospital sin any area, but preferebly in Oral and Maxillo facial Surgery and Oral Implants in the period of December 2008 to March 2009, to improve my knowledge.

If you need further information, such as curriculum and certificates, feel free to contact me . Thank you.

I mean: "I STAGE AS AN OVSERVER...."

Thank you

• JaneB
    Favorite Answer

Here's a rewrite - I hope it is what you wanted to say because your original is not clear enough for me to be sure:

Since my first semester as a post-graduate student at USP - University of Sao Paulo - I have been an observer in Oral and Maxilofacial Surgery at hospitals and private clinics, concentrating on the area of Oral Implants . I am seeking a scholarship for an internship as an observer, so that I can get to know the operation of clinics and hospitals, preferably in Oral and Maxilofacial Surgery and Oral Implants, but would consider any related field. I would like this internship to take place December 2008 until March 2009.