What do you think about my predictions for this upcoming season? (nfl and ncaa)

The NY Jets will enter the superbowl. I do not know if they will win, but they will make it to the superbowl.

TCU will enter the national championship game and they will play against South Carolina. Again, I can not predict who will win that one.

Favorite Answer

Uh,very very unlikely for either of them to come close to happening.

Source(s): The Obvious!

It seems like you are going out on a limb on both of those.

Although it is very likely the Jets will improve with the addition of Brett Favre, I don't see them even winning their division against the Patriots. The AFC is too strong with teams like the Colts, Patriots, and Chargers.

The NCAA National Championship prediction is almost impossible, literally. TCU (Texas Christian University) is in a non-BCS school. This means that their strength of schedule is too low to do any good. They cannot make it.

South Carolina is a good team with coach Steve Spurrier, but they are in the hardest conference in college football: the SEC. They'll have to beat Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, LSU, and Clemson. All top 25 teams. I don't see South Carolina getting any better than a 7-5 record. They won't be able to make it with a weak defence and pitiful offense.

I'm going to say 0/2 the jets wont even get to the playoffs

i myself believe all of them aside from #2 and #5. The Panthers will as quickly as returned omit the playoffs. I see the Saints taking the branch with the Falcons because of the fact the wildcard team (the different wildcard is going to the Chicago Bears). and that i even have faith that the Steelers win their branch with a 12-4 checklist, yet, as customary, they quite take it from the Ravens. each and every thing else i will believe.

I think you're dead on on both, love.

I can't believe that Favre is goin' to the Jets, ain't that crazy?

Source(s): V. Young, 2005. 3rd Q discussion with M. Brown about life and prosperity.
  • ny jets aint that great

Both scenarios are very unlikely. You can dream though!

i believe this is the most retarded prediction ever

Source(s): common sense