Todd Rundgren sez...."Well, I'm sure that we're going to heaven, coz I know that we've all been through hell!"

IS He RIGHT?.........Is that a philosophy...Is there a God that would simply take you into his/her heaven for nobly enduring this life, or being cut down in your prime, or having your innocence murdered..(victims of Iraq, for instance)...I wondered if there was a heaven available for those who didn't have an opportunity to work out the details with Jesus..any feedback appreciated.......

tyler: then that would mean this whole life is just one big......turistfahrt!

Favorite Answer

There is always an answer to questions like this. It is not something to laugh at but something to find a way to consider the possibility.

I would suggest that you go through the traditional belief of the Hindu or the Buddhist in the "Theory of Reincarnation" so you would know why a certain life can be cut off in his prime or innocent age and some could live through a hundred years unscathed.

You may also find the answer why some are almost over abundantly bestowed with material graces, some are deeply down to their neck in debts and some just live on a very normal way and will prove to you that even if it seems that nature has dictated most of what affects your life, it is still your own actions that put you in the circumstances of which you may or may not like. The internet is available to give you the possible answers from our friends out there.

Well I guess he must have eaten from the same BBQ as me cos when you've had the squits as bad as that ,then heaven seems a lot closer. Like just being able to sit in front of the TV and eat a slice of toast without provoking krakatoa in your undercrackers.

There's a very well known Christian concept called salvation through suffering. You'll find it comes up a lot in Dostoyevsky's novels.

You may also be familiar with the saying, "Those whom God loves, He afflicts."

And if you look up the modern theology regarding the death of unbaptized infants and etc., you'll find that even Catholics now believe in their salvation.

Its definitely a case of Delibelly, Rumbles in the jungle, Bull in a China shop, homework ripped to pieces buy the dog, flattened hedgehog, chaotic madhouse.

We have to use our hidden telepathy skills and intuitive foresight to avoid mishaps.

zzzzzzzzzzzz Wakey wakey!

Keep burning (lol.)

Pete

What if this is............. as good as it gets.