Hypothetically,...If u were recently diagnosed w/ a terminal form of cancer, would u still wed in 2009?

You've been with your partner for 4 long beautiful years and have a small child together; soul mates & best friends in every way.

Would u want to him find someone else & request that he move on?

Favorite Answer

First off if this “Hypothetically” question is real my thoughts and prayers to you and your loved ones. Second off… don’t wait till 09 move it up now, have a small ceremony, enjoy each other, be happy, be parents together as husband and wife to your beautiful child. Take each day and live it the best you can, sharing your love, your happiness. Working together to overcome the hard road you have ahead. Go watch the movie “A Walk to Remember”

Awww. i'm very sorry to hearken to this approximately your chum. i'm happy to work out you actual care and have been along with her with the aid of all of this. i might pass get her possibly some sort of candies or a get better quickly balloon. i comprehend that maximum cancers does not pass away interior the blink of an eye fixed, yet she'll delight in it. The digital photograph frames are a reliable volume of money so which you basically want some thing small to get her with it. i became thinking a build-a-endure. you ought to the two get her a endure or an animal that she likes. Then %. out some lovable clothing and each little thing for it. possibly you'll be able to provide her rings, if she likes it. A bracelet or necklace with different words on them may well be incredibly advantageous and suitable for one in each of those factor. maximum in all probability wish, believe, or faith may well be maximum suitable. counting on what she likes might help us arise with some thing you ought to get her.

This is a decision he has to make, not me. I can't decide for him what's best for him, or what he's willing to go through.

Interestingly, I was diagnosed with cancer part way into our courtship (we were an exclusive couple, but not engaged, and he could have easily broken it off). I would not have blamed him one iota if he left, but he decided that our relationship was worth seeing it through, whatever that meant. It turns out my cancer was caught early, and I'm doing fine, no reason to think it will come back. But it might. And he married me anyway. He decided to risk that for himself because our relationship means so much to him: whatever time we have together is precious to him, whether it be 5 years or 50. I can't decide the value of our relationship for him.

If I was in that situation and my fiance still wanted to marry me, I would go for it. I'd probably move up the wedding, but I'd still want to get married. However, I'd like my fiance know that once I was gone I'd want him to move on with his life and find another woman to marry so that my child would be able to have two parents growing up.

I'm really sorry if you or someone you know is in this situation. My prayers are with you.

Why wouldnt you still get married? I might push the date up so we could get married sooner. If he loves you the way you love him he will want to marry you still. Hes going to want to be by your side till the end. And if yall have a child together hes going to be the one that helps you take care of the child when you start getting weaker. Plus if he wants to be there to the end and you deny him that, i think thats cruel to him.

if ther is a mutual liking and awareness on both sides why in 2009 wed in 2008

live happily th rest of life

If he was diagnosed with the cancer I'd get the wedding moved up to as soon as possible. If I was, I'd let him decide (but let him know that he didn't have to if he didn't want to).

Absolutely, I would marry still!! Get married sooner! Small, intimate, and enjoy every day together until death do you part...

I would request that he move on after I leave this world...but until then he's all mine...

• Teresa

nope, I would get married in 2008. I would tell him it was okay to move on after I'm gone, but I wouldn't dwell on it. Just the now.

Absolutely categorically not. If you love someone you marry them irregardless of how long you may perceive you have together.