PLEASE help me..I need good advice.

I POSTED THIS EARLY AND I SAID THAT I HAD ENDING UP STARTING MY PERIOD.

I AM REPOSTIN BECAUSE ACTUALLY I HAVENT.

I JUST STARTED BLEEDING AFTER WE HAD SEX.

this has never happened before..EVER.

Is it happened to anyone else?

Okay..

This morning at like 8:00 I had to get up to be at work by 9:00 me and the bf got into the "mood" ending up...you know.

Then I go to the bathroom && i'm bleeding..I figure I started my period. Which I'm sure of.

[[EDIT]] I actually just found out I am not on my period.

Here's the delimmia though!

I got to work and about 12:00 or before he text me && tell me I need to come get money from him because I need to go buy Plan B Because he was somewhat still asleep. && not sure if he came in me.

Okay..Since I started my period should I be worried && take the pill or since my period is here..or should I not bother spending the money since I have my period.

Also I wont no chance in being preg.

I am only 19

&& all ready had an abortion.

Do not judge me on that.

It's my body. && my situation.

NOT YOURS && you do not know specfics/

I justw ant to know your opinion on the plan b situation.

Daisey:

Thanks..If you read this again...

what are the symptoms you had?

Like any vomiting stomach sickness..

Kinda worried about taking it..cause I heard you get hella sick.

Daisey:

Thanks..If you read this again...

what are the symptoms you had?

Like any vomiting stomach sickness..

Favorite Answer

i would say go ahead and get the plan b....better safe than sorry...i mean just think what if you got back into a situation where you had to have another abortion....i know that would be hard on you.....so i would just pay th $45 or whatever it is just incase....don't feel bad about an abortion, everyone has their own opinions on it, personally it is not for me but if i had a friend that felt she needed to do it i would be behind her all the way if the situation was legit.......don't feel bad as you said we don't know the situation or the circumstances, so that is not our business to judge you. But girl, as a girl to girl conversation, yes if it were me i would go ahead and get the plan b...i have used plan b 2 times...once while using condoms and once while i was on the pill but still worried, they worked just fine for me because i took them on the same day or the next day....do what is right for you...good luck!!! :) have a good day!!!

Source(s): plan b user 2 times hey girl!!!!! yes ofcourse i would come back and check on ya, ya didn't think i would leave ya hangin did ya!!! hahah.....okay i my symptoms were it made me bleed....i had not begun my period yet and it made me start my period.....also the second time it made me feel a little hormonal...and have some cramps a little spotting but other than that wasn't any worse than a period!!! Let me know if you took it and how it worked out for you because there may be some symptoms i am just not thinking of~peace out and God bless