in which episode of naruto did naruto pee on sakura?

Favorite Answer

Are you sure that this was ever in the show? I think if your talking about the prodigy in the Manga, he was peeing on some other boy..not SAkura...

WHere did you see this?

Naruto Peeing

I don't remember Naruto peeing on Sakura, but I remember this one episode of Naruto when he peed on the roof and in the light it kinda looked like a rainbow and Ino held her hands out to touch it but it was really Naruto's pee.

That would be episode 192~ Ino screams! Chubby Paradise

Oh my god I hope soon!! I L.O.V.E. NaruSaku. I watch other couple AMV's (not Yaoi or Yuri, why would I? ewww) but I WANT NaruSaku to happen. I have to admitt I LOVE watch SasuSaku couple video's and love looking at the pictures. I can't help it? But of course I'd like puke if it were to really happen in the manga. Naruto and Sakura need to be together!! I DO NOT watch couple video's with Neji, Lee, or Kiba though. I am I Neji fangirl and if Lee is not with Sakura I can't see him with anyone else? And I hate Tenten so I don't even think about her, X(. And Kiba is paired with one of my OC characters but I like KibaHina. Their cute ^^

I don't think he did..on sakura