When do you think i will have to start studying?

im going into 8th grade this year and i was wondering when i am going to have to start studying for tests and quizzes. I live in an area with really good schools and i have always gotten A's by just actually listening in class but not studying. My mom keeps telling me that pretty soon im going to have to start studying, so, i was wondering if you have any suggestions as to when i should start, because i dont want to find out by getting a D on a test.

Favorite Answer

Just study when you think you don't know the material that is going to be on a test or quiz. I had to really start studying when i got into high school because I wanted to make sure I got good averages for college admission.

High school lol. I used to be like that too, and then suddenly I started getting C's and D's etc...yeah, wasn't much fun. I learned the hard way. Study before every test unless you're postive you know the material.