Military Drug test question....?

Will I be clean in exactly one month from now? by the time I go to MEPS for a physical?

I will be exercising a lot.

• Lurch
    Favorite Answer

Drink a lot of juice (cranberry is an excellent choice) for the next three weeks. During the last week drink nothing but water. That, along with the exercise should do the trick.

Your recruiter has a drug test kit in his/her office. Ask to take one. If you havn't told your recruiter that you have smoked weed, NOW is the time to do so. Failing a drug test at meps can COMPLETELY disqualifiy you. As for how long it takes to be out of your system, it depends on your body fat. THC (the active ingrediant in weed) attachese itself to fat cells. Drink green tea, cranberry juice and a **** ton of water.

There is no guarantee no matter what you are trying because everyone's metabolism is different. What works for Joe in a month may not work for you.

AND you did not state what exactly you are trying to get out of your system. I can guess coz you said 30 days, but not everything stays in your system for 30 days.

we need more info. What did you take? how much, how long ago, how often, and if its marijuana; whats your body fat content?

well you wouldn't have to worry or have this problem if you werent doin drugs...