About A Girl I Met? What To Do?

Gotta tell someone! I like this girl I met a game crazy. Ever since then I've been looking for reasons to go there. I finally ask if she had a boyfriend, and she said that she was talking to someone. I let it go after that. But now I can't stop thinking about her. I was wondering what to do? Besides go there confess my undying infatuation, get rejected, then go home feeling like a fool.

• Lora
    Favorite Answer

Well, what does talking to someone mean? I have never understood that phrase. If she is single and is just actually talking to someone, then I would pursue her. If talking to someone means she is kind of seeing this other dude, then you should tell her you like her and would like to date her if and when she stops talking to this other guy. That's it! Not much else to do. I knew this guy who was talking to me, but we were seeing alot of each other and making out, so like I said, it depends on what she means by talking to someone. And just for the record, I'd like to say that if a person is seeing someone as like dating them, then it makes no sense to say that you are "talking to someone". I dont like when a guy saids that about me when he is kissing me.

i think that you like people to reject you, and hten chase them

she is player believe me!

better to get dejected than worry