Sacramento 08-09 school year?

When does the 08-09 school year start in Sacramento, California for a nine month high school? I want to visit my cousin before her summer is over, but I'm not sure when that is.

Please, I really need to know, because I don't want to go when she's in school and I want it to be a surprise.

Favorite Answer

The highschools start on August 25th. I should no because im a junior at Sacramento Highschool.

• What school? My kids are in elementary, but the schools (high school as well) around here are all starting on Monday August 18th

Source(s): btw, let me know what school or district she is in and i can narrow it down for u. im more in the San Juan school district, so we may start earlier than others.

I start school on Wednesday uggh. So yeah if you want to visit her visit her now!! because it's definitely soon.