Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLos Angeles · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know the address of the DKNY Beach house in Malibu California

I tried searching for it with Google Earth but can't seem to find it,

these pictures are my only clue to what the building looks like

http://www.hotcelebshome.com/audrina-patridge-in-b...

Favorite Answer

I know where it is. However, YOU can't get there. (Neither can I). Just like the Playboy mansion and celebrity homes, this is a private residence. It would be irresponsible of those who know the address to publish it. If the address were published, the street would be inundated with hormone-crazed teens trying to get a peek at a bikini model. That's why they have anti-stalking laws. (Google Teresa Saldana) And even if I did post it, you would find yourself on the wrong end of a baton swung by an LA County Sheriff's Deputy if you tried to make an unauthorized visit. Or worse, one of the private security guards hired by the homeowners in the area. Those guys don't operate under the same rules as regular cops, and they tend to take a few extra liberties. They take their privacy seriously in Malibu.

I suggest taking a cold shower and forgetting it.

If you MUST look for it, then take some clues from the photos. LOTS of foliage, and a pool.

I know where it's located, but because it's a private residence you cannot get in unless you are invited. I also wouldn't advise you to just show up or stalk the place because security is extremely tight and they will not hesitate to arrest you.

For the right price you can book it for your own private party through an LA party planner though.

Source(s): I've been to a couple parties there over the years.

it might not really exist or only on a sound stage

that might be why you cant find it