" The Host " By Stephanie Meyer...What do you guys think?

Im reading Stephanies meyer's new book, " The host"....What do you guys think, did you think it was romantic?

I personally thought it was an amazing book...Stephanie Meyer's mind is brilliant and full of things that I wouldnt even think of.

So what did you guys think about, " The Host" Romantic or not romantic?

Favorite Answer

I personally thought this was a fantastic book the whole idea is amazing i like the way it starts of a little confusing and it slowly unravels throughout the book. The concept of the souls is very good and the descriptions of the setting are very good which allow you to visualize the underground network.

I think it is very romantic book but i think it is in a less obvious way than the twilight books however just as successful.

I have heard that she is going to write to sequels the first is set to be called 'Souls' i am really looking froward to these as i think there is so much to these stories.

*****

Source(s): Me & Wikipedia

Soooooooo ROMANTIC!!!!

im a huge Twilight fan, but there was something about The Host?????

well at the moment im just gonna wait and see, a sequel would be great as far as im concerned....

altho id also like Stephenie Meyer to write something new, (not twilight or host related) just to prove she is as good an author as i think she is

• Yes the ending is VERY very romantic. Almost as much so as Breaking Dawn. I loved it. It was so creative, sci fi things that nobody ever thinks about.... Ian has my heart too :D

• Laura

I loved the host and thought it was so romantic especially Ian.

Oooo I loved it! It was so different from a normal book, it was really great. She's such a talented writer!

Romantic or not, hey? Um... ROMANTIC!!!! =) I loved it

it's really good....it's very original....i sorta forgot what happened but it was definitley a romantic novel...not explicitly but a good teenage type of romantic...

i really liked it

*dancing*babe*

i thought it was absolutely rubbish! cant put thumbs down on a persons oppinion

I didn't like it. I was doing CS in my school library and I started to read it and it looked like crap.