Help Greatmall in Milpitas???

I saw there is a Disney Outlet store in the Great Mall (Milpitas). I went there 3 months ago and it is a great store, I bought nice stuff there. I went to the Greatmall website, but for some reason the Disney outlet store isn't in the website directory. Is the greatmall website updated?

Favorite Answer

Yes there is currently a Disney store at the Great Mall, but it's only there temporarily...that's why it's not listed on the directory. It's been there for about 4 months and will probably only be there another 1-2 months.

Source(s): (408) 956-2033 - The Great Mall concierge.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Help Greatmall in Milpitas???

Source(s): greatmall milpitas: https://biturl.im/bpgTK
  • Andi

I love it when that store comes to town! It's actually called Disney's Character Warehouse, and it's owned by Asset Management and Sales. If you check out there website, it lists all the dates and locations of their stores. The one at the Great Mall is there through 8/31. There's also one at the Gilroy Premium Outlets through 9/14. Happy Shopping!