Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Does America Need To Experiment With Even Bigger Government, Socialism, & Barack Hussein Obama ?

...Or should America keep doing what it has been doing for over 200 years, fighting for freedom in so many other ways, successfully, at home and around the globe...

Favorite Answer

Having spent a fair amount of time in a few countries that practice social democracy, I'd say "Yes, it is time."

Thanks for asking.

America needs to experiment with honest government, social responsibility and Barack Obama.

Neither. I think we need a change, I think the we need to embrace the fact that we're in a global community now and the ties of nationalism are moving towards obsolescence. In this regard I actually applaud Obama for his 'citizen of the world' stance.

However, as the world leader we must be very careful how we lead. Leading the world down the path of welfare and socialism would be a terrible mistake. We need to inspire people to fight for their own freedoms and support them in their endeavors. In short we need to be the country of give me liberty or give me death once more not this shallow hull of a vessel for freedom we've become.

it really is about a authorities that works, yet that authorities must be operating for the people instead of the crooked bankers, enormous insurance businesses and to make the wealthy even richer. it really is going to be about making particular there are businesses and production businesses which have jobs for the people instead of taxing them into Mexico, China and India. it really is going to be about education our youthful little ones in authentic life instead of a socialist doctrine, and that i recommend education, not the 'no infant left in the back of' crap that Bush placed out. it really is going to be about making u.s. the ideal us of a again and not in any respect combating until eventually and senseless wars. enormous authorities that controls each and every aspect and each and each and all and sundry is the liberal concept of brilliant. If each and every thing is managed then there may nicely be no insurrection, rebel or revolution and for this reason, they could purely proceed taxing us with out criticism from those paying the bill. quickly sufficient, the people will open their eyes and see what they're doing to us, yet by using then, it may nicely be too late. provide me LIBERTY or provide me lack of life!

Only if he convinces the world to forgive our debt and we can all stay home and relax while we wait on that government check, otherwise I say we stick with what we've being doing for over 200 years.

I'm not sure that either candidate could top Dubya in the 'socialism' and 'big government' aspects at this point.

Good one, and we should all review the new Members of NATO

and remember their former domininator

• dlk

No my America is NOT SOCIALISM, period.

Obama can go back home to his corruption in Chicago for all I care.

So many things wrong with this statement....

You sound so easily brainwashable....I understand this question now....