Piercing which hurts the most?

Which piercing hurts the most?

Bellybutton, Eye-brow, Nose, Lip or Tongue?

Favorite Answer

I have tongue and nose and neither were bad at all. I'm sure the same goes for the others, although I can't say personally. It's just a few seconds of pain, a couple hours of stinging and a few days/weeks of discomfort and occasional pain. (Basically.)

Go for which ever you want, the pain factor is relatively similar for all of those!

None of them hurt but honestly I'd say belly button, lip, tongue, eyebrow, and nose are extremely pain free.

i would have to say your tongue, since it has a lot of soft tissue and nerves. the next one I would say is your lip and your nose, bellybutton, and eye-brow are mostly skin and fat tissue.

I think it just depends on your pain tolerance. But to guess, I'd say the tongue because it would take longer to heal and would be effected anytime you eat or drink! But on contact I'd say nose because it's cartilage, everything else is flesh!

I think having your eye pierced would hurt quite a bit :P

ive heard the nose hurts.. the lip nor the belly button hurt me at all..especially the belly button

Tongue for sure.

totally tongue...ouch...Still looks hot though, but you just gotta brush your teeth alot because after awhile it starts 2 get a funky smell and nobody wants that to happen.

ACTULLY

your tounge can stand up to the pain because its used to hard food

but on the other hand your eye brow doesnt even do any thing

theres a bone there and that HURTS THE MOST

duh!

Source(s): my brain and the internet!

belly button dosent hurt the others not sure bc ive never tried but im guess toungue would be painful