Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Where can you buy the official printing for names/numbers for the back of football (soccer) tops in the UK?

I bought a top at JJB, but they only do the printing for SPL/BPL clubs. Is there anywhere to buy the official printing online?

2 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    What exactly are you after and I may be able to help you.

  • timutd
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago do printing for all kinds of different leagues and post them out to you to apply yourself or they will apply them to a shirt you send through the mail and return it to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.