Best way to get rid of blackheads.

I have tried everything. I wash my face everyday, I use those pore strip things, and I use a tool to extract them myself but they are still there. I don't know what else to do. I want them gone. Is there something that can like dissolve them? How do I get rid of them?!

Favorite Answer

i know how you feel trust..use some natural ingredients and im sure you will see good results. they are, banana skin, honey, lemon juice, rose water, gram flour (mixed with honey and rose water or just natural water.)

Also drink loads of water and wash face twice a day and don't keep picking or touching spots and use the ingredients separate or mix few of them they not harmful and when you wash face start by washing with hot water then cold.

I cant explain to you what all of them contain or do scientifically even thou they have been proven but all i can say is they will work and make face cleaner and softer and get rid of spots and blackheads.. best one is honey and making paste of gram flour mixed with honey,rose water etc..

i no how you feel and that but try it you got nothing to lose but best is if you make the paste use it twice a day and keep it cold in fridge or window. They will work just keep faith and stay away from alot of sun and keep hair away from face. Hope this helps because its helped me and alot of people i know in real and on here .

1

Source(s): One Week Acne Cure - http://acneaway.raiwi.com/?JtcM
  • darley

Use a slight scrub or exfoliant to take away any useless cells and reveal the blackhead. Pat your face dry. Place a moist hot wash material in your face for quarter-hour to melt the blackhead, making it simpler to take away. Place a work of tissue at the tip of each and every finger to preclude slipping, which might tear the epidermis and motive extra harm. Gently follow even strain to all sides of the blackhead via pushing down, then up across the blemish. You’re seeking to follow the strain from the blackhead. Only do that one million or two instances. If it does now not “pop”, you may also bruise the epidermis, make the blackhead worse, and might motive scarring. Exfoliate your epidermis two - three instances per week too. Clean & Clear Morning Burst scrub is my fave. Don't scrub too tough & dont use a heavy oily moisturizer in your face both. Cleanse your face two instances an afternoon, however do not dry your epidermis out. Cetaphil is well to make use of.

i get rid of mine be squeezing them between my finger nail & other finger tip. sorry to be so precise lol. & also use a exfoliating face gel, but they always come back anyway.