how can i keep my hair straight?

for some reason everytime i straighten my hair with a hair straightener, its super perfect, but then like 10 minuets later, it waves up in places and gets frizzy in the back. does anyone know of any good products i can use to stop this, and keep my hair pin needle straight ?

Favorite Answer

my friend uses something called skinny serum by paul mitchell, it helps a lot. also 'none of your frizziness' shampoo by herbal essenses helps to calm down frizz. also make sure every time you straighten your hair you use something to protect it, otherwise you'll fry your hair and it will be even more frizzy. ALSO make sure your hair is COMPLETELY dry before you straighten it. if its even a little wet, it will poof right out.

hope i helped :)

I put 3 products in it before i straighten it and it actually will stay longer.

I put in a leave in conditioner, a frizz putty, and a straightening cream. When it's damp.

Then when my hair is dry i start straightening it. And it seems to hold pretty well.

I use got2b crazy sleek. it keeps your hair straight all day. It's also a heat protectant. you put it on yoru hair before you start to straighten. It's not that expensive, I got mine for under $5. It smells really really good too!!

i have really curly hair to!! and i straighten in every day.

the first thing i do when i get out of the shower is use herbal essence none of your frizziness leave in cream.

then while im straighting my hair i lightly spray it with hairspray!

and it works!

good luck!

There is this Product you can Buy Caled Matrix Sleek and Straight.

okayy. sounds likee your hair is too curly for tha kind of straightnurr ur usingg. if your hairs supacurllyy get a chi. it takes care of business. and if your hairs anything from wavy tho kind of curly youu should get tha bedhead straightnurr. they both work really good:) bedheads abowt $70 and chi is like $100-$120 depending on what kind you gett! i've had my chi evur since seventh grade and i'm goen n2 highskooolll!!!!

I had the same problem until I started to use Park Avenue Smooth Straight Balm. My hair stays straight all day now!

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Smooth-Straight-Balm/SB...

serums work great but make sure not to over do it because it will make your hair look very oily and dirty

paul mithell super skinny serum

put some oil b4 you straightn it and when

your done but some more

Source(s): any oil not to much=]